Skyline Builders Limited is a construction company with depth of knowledge and expertise in construction. Whatever the project – large or small – we can cover the entire process from planning permission and design, to recognizing and resolving complex issues, and to dusting off the furniture at the end. We always look at what each client wants to get out of their projects. Everything we do is designed to help our clients realize their investment whether it’s a residential, commercial property or a larger development.
TITLE: ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTSMAN, 2 POSITION
Are you detail-oriented and good with computers and construction software programs? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then we need you on our team as an architectural drafter. We need you to bring your knowledge of design principles, mathematics and practical applications of technology and engineering science to our projects. We need clear, accurate depictions of architects’ conceptual plans so that those visions can be built into reality. If you want the chance to grow with us in the exciting field of construction, then this job is right for you
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings, using computerassisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of technicians and technologists on construction projects.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect’s supervision.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials.
- Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
JOB AND PERSON SPECIFICATION (REQUIREMENTS)
- Diploma in architecture/Civil engineering.
- Previous experience in a busy work environment will be an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English with good written skills;
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail; Excellent analytical skills;
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment;
- Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours.
Candidates who are interested in the above job should submit an updated CV and Application letter giving a day time telephone contact and names, telephone contacts and email addresses of
3 (three) work related referees only through our recruitment email:(email@example.com) clearly indicating the Job title in the email subject. The deadline for submitting CVs is 25th February, 2021.