Reports to: Regional Manager
Project: Mubende Project
Position holder will provide technical and programmatic leadership in project strategy and implementation of the Clinical systems strengthening interventions that result in accelerated HIV epidemic control and achievement of other project targets in the supported region and projects.
- MBChB, with a Master’s degree in a health related field;
- Must be registered with the relevant professional body/council;
- Must have a valid practicing License.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of progressively increasing responsibility in managing comprehensive and complex technical assistance in HIV or other health programs.
- The successful candidate must also have at least 5 years’ experience in clinical work with emphasis on HIV management.
- S/he must have demonstrated experience managing similar projects involving management of multi-million dollar budgets/portfolios, with proven record of aligning diverse multi-level teams with project mission and vision.
How to apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should apply by 13th July 2020 through the Mildmay Uganda online job application system which can be accessed via this link http://22.214.171.124:8082/MUGJOBSONLINE Only candidates with complete information, and who meet the specified job requirements will be contacted.