Data Volunteer Clerks – 42 Positions (Kyotera, Masaka, Rakai, Lwengo, Bukomansimbi, Lyantonde, Butambala, Kalangala, Mpigi, Sembabule, Kalungu)
General Position Summary
Data Volunteer will support PEPFAR reporting processes at health facilities on a Weekly, Monthly, Semiannual and Annual basis.
Essential Job Functions
- Collection of weekly-SURGE, monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual PEPFAR specific data from source registers.
- Support timely and accurate data entry into the Uganda EMR or any designated electronic capture system at the frontline health facilities
- Support back up processes for all the electronic data entered in Uganda EMR.
- Support data capture, documentation and Update of HIV registers (MCH/EID registers, PRE-ART register, ART registers, and HTC registers.
- Perform Data validation for PEPFAR monthly reports (HTS & PMTCT) and HMIS105 reports and Quarterly Reports (HMIS 106a).
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of Advanced Level Certificate or Any Equivalent.
- Experience in HMIS and PEPFAR reporting processes.
- Data Entry Experience – Uganda EMR preferably.
- Ability to work in rural setting/ health facilities assigned or support any other at discretion of immediate supervisor.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Pleasant, social, hardworking, flexible, with a spirit of team work/building.
How to apply:
Applications: All interested Candidates possessing the above attributes can HAND DELIVER their applications including a cover letter, latest Copy of CV (with 3 referees), copies of academic qualifications/certificates addressed to the HR Manager. Hand deliveries can be made to any of the Rakai Health Sciences Program Cluster offices, these include Mpigi – Kayabwe, Kalangala, Lwengo Office and Kalisizo. Please indicate your preferred location.
Deadline for Submission: Close of business by 5:00pm, Thursday, 23rd January 2020 Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by Rakai Health Sciences Program. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.