Uganda Red Cross Society (URCS) is the leading National Humanitarian Organization in Uganda and a member of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
Applications from suitable persons to be considered for appointment in the outlined positions are hereby invited. All applicants should adhere to the Red Cross Principles. URCS is an equal opportunities employer mindful of gender balance in its establishment.
Please send your filled application formand attach your academic transcripts and certificates. The filled application forms and academic transcripts and certificates can be e-mailed to: email@example.com or hand delivered, and or by post to:
Please send your filled application form and attach your academic transcripts and certificates. The filled application forms and academic transcripts and certificates can be e-mailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered, and or by post to:
The Secretary General,
Uganda Red Cross Society,
Plot 551/555 Rubaga Road,
P.O. Box 494, Kampala, Uganda.
Closing date for receipt of the applications is Monday 13th July 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Due to large volumes of applications; only short listed candidates shall be contacted. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
|Title||Drivers (3 Positions)
|Reports||Fleet and Logistics Officer|
Provide Transport services and support to the URCS Projects across the Country. The driver will also be responsible for maintaining the URCS vehicle in line with the organizations’ fleet policy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive authorized staff and visitors to and from various locations as per organizations policy and procedures.
- Maintain vehicles clean and in good mechanical conditions in line with URCS policies
- Pick, deliver and account for all correspondences (mails, messages, parcels etc.) in line with instructions and known office practice
- Plan and budget for the vehicle and provide other logistical support and prepare periodic accountabilities
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month