Kitchen Station invites applications from Small and Medium Enterprises in the food industry to participate in an investor readiness masterclass aimed at preparing foodpreneurs to pitch and gain donor support for their enterprises.
This is master class on investor readiness designed for foodpreneurs is hosted by Kitchen Station in partnership with the Kampala Angel Investment Network(KAIN) and Ortus Africa Capital . This is the first class in a series of quarterly masterclasses where foodpreneurs will be equipped with skills and practical tools to be investment ready. The master class is a four day program designed for curious food enthusiasts who wish to seek capital to scale their ventures and hook their next angel investor on board.
Who is Eligible
1. BUSINESS MUST BE REGISTERED IN UGANDA.
2. MUST BE OPERATING A FOOD BUSINESS IN UGANDA( CULINARY).
3. MUST BE EMPLOYING AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE.
4. MUST HAVE BEEN IN OPERATION FOR TWO OR MORE YEARS.
5. MUST HAVE FINANCIAL RECORDS FOR THE LAST ONE YEAR
6. MUST HAVE AN ANNUAL TURNOVER BETWEEN 5,000,000UGX & 10,000,000UGX