Reports to: Program Director
Contract Length: 2 Year (Fixed Term)
Start Date: End of July 2020
POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATION
The Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Specialist reports hierarchically to the Programs Director and with dotted supervisory lines to the Regional MEAL officers.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist comprehensively manages the monitoring and evaluation process in the entire country program, ensuring the criteria and indicators defined in the CFCT (Child Focused Community Transformation) model and Country’s Strategic Plan are efficiently met and provide necessary recommendations.
Key Outputs #:
Key Result #1: Monitoring and Evaluation system
Key Result #2: Data Analysis
Key Result #3: Program Monitoring and Report writing.
Key Result #4: Capacity Building
Key Result #5: Program support
- College/university degree in Monitoring and Evaluation studies, social sciences, demography, development planning, mathematics, statistics, health & nutrition or similar relevant field
- A post graduate diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation is an added advantage
- Six years or more experience working in monitoring & evaluation of development programs preferred.
- Vibrant personal relationship with Christ.
- Studies, understands and applies FH Foundational Principles: Vision, Mission, and Values
- Develops and maintains good working relationships between fields, national affiliate and donors
- Effectively and efficiently manages all resources entrusted to him/her for work purposes
- Complies to all finance, personnel, procurement and administrative policies of FH
- Proficiency in creating data entry and analysis templates in Epi-Info, MS Access, SPSS, or other software.
- Proficient in MS Office, with strong skills in MS Excel, MS Access, MS word, Power point & e-mail.
- High level integrity and initiative taking and positive attitude towards learning and sharing.
- Working knowledge of budget management
- Must have team building skills, personnel management and supervisory skills.
- Understand, respect and practice the set of FH Foundational Principles: Vision, Mission, and Values, including mutual respect; equity and justice; honesty and transparency; solidarity with poor and marginalized people, courage of conviction; happiness; humility and Christianity.
Complete Job Descriptions are available by contacting email@example.com.
How to apply
FHU is an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting only electronic copies of not more than 2MB of an application letter, a detailed CV, contact telephone numbers, copies of relevant testimonials/certificates, names/contact details of three referees, addressed to: The Human Resources Manager, Food for the Hungry Uganda
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than July 8th, 2020 at 4:30pm.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Consider your application unsuccessful in case you do not hear from FH by 24th July, 2020. FHU has a Safeguarding policy that every staff is required to sign.