Position: Social Media Executive
Reports To: Digital Marketing Optimizer
Duty Station: Kampala
Description of purpose: To manage assigned Vision Group social media assets, execute marketing and sales campaigns to drive brand awareness, audience growth and engagement.
Key Result Areas:
• Manage all assigned social media pages
• Run and execute sales & brand marketing campaigns on social media
• Coverage of assigned Vision Group events on social media
• Set-up company social media accounts and provide guidance to the respective brand administrators on how to grow and retain their audiences
• Monitor, track and report on the weekly, monthly and quarterly performance of all the Vision Group social media accounts
• Develop reports for online client campaigns
• Manage the activities of the Vision Group Social Media Influencers.
Qualification and Experience:
• Diploma / Certificate in Marketing, Communications or Digital Marketing
• 1-2 years experience in social media marketing and management
• Extensive knowledge of social media marketing and communication.
• Computer proficiency.
• Excellent oral and written communication and
• Excellent proof-reading skills.
• Creative communication of content in line with brand persona.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proactive and self-driven.
• Customer Service Skills.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit applications and CV to the:Chief Human Resources Officer, The New Vision Printing and Publishing Company Ltd. P.O Box 9815, Kampala, Uganda.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS: 31st March, 2020