Position: Still Graphics Editor
Reports To: Vizual Central Manager
Contract Terms: Freelance
Duty Station: Kampala
Description of purpose: To develop a variety of products to promote broadcast programming and activities online.
Key Result Areas:
• Develop creative and innovative ideas and concepts that promote Vision Group broadcasting programming in line with established brand guidelines and policies for the English and Luganda audiences
• Proof read to ensure accurate, consistent and high quality work.
• Keep up to date with emerging technologies.
• Present finalized ideas and concepts to internal broadcast clients.
Qualification and Experience:
• A Diploma in Graphics design from a recognized institution.
• 1- 2 years working experience in a design related filed/ advertising agency.
• Experience in Graphics and Typography.
• Good working knowledge of the latest design software – Adobe Creative Suit (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,Adobe InDesign).
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, design and implement brand communication.
• Broad knowledge about branding.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Should have the confidence to present ideas to the team.
• Should be in position to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit applications and CV to the:Chief Human Resources Officer, The New Vision Printing and Publishing Company Ltd. P.O Box 9815, Kampala, Uganda.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS: 27th March, 2020