Teach For Uganda is a nationwide movement of solution-driven leaders working to end education inequity in Uganda. We develop leaders to expand educational opportunities to all children in Uganda.
The Teach For Uganda Fellowship Program is a two-year leadership development opportunity for recent graduates and young professionals to transform the learning outcomes of underprivileged children in high need government schools while developing the most sought-a er leadership skills. The fellowship is an incredibly challenging, fulfilling
and rewarding experience. It will grow you and transform your life, as well as that of your students, in ways you could have never imagined.
As Alumni of the program, you will become the next generation of Ugandan leaders in the private and public sector who will work from inside and outside the education system to affect the fundamental changes necessary to ensure quality and equitable education for all children.
• Be a citizen of Uganda below the age of 35
• Have completed Bachelor’s degree (or a finalist) in any discipline of study
• Ability to teach Maths or English
• Have achieved a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 Values
• Commitment and passion to our mission of ending Education Inequity in Uganda
• A track record of demonstrated leadership and outstanding achievement
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational planning ability
• Perseverance and resilience in the face of challenges
• Empathy and an appreciation for diversity
• Acceptance into a fellowship program that is recognized by international universities and organizations alike
• Access to a global and local network of like-minded passionate people working diligently to improve the lives of others in their community
• Opportunity to develop fundamental leadership skills like strategic thinking and planning, community mobilization, and persuasive communication
• A monthly stipend and health insurance
• A dedicated leadership coach to guide your individual growth throughout the two-year fellowship
• Continuous leadership development training
How to Apply
Visit our website www.teachforuganda.org and click on the APPLY NOW button to sign up and fill an application form. For more information, email us at email@example.com or call us on 0394890812. Application deadline is 27th March 2020 at 7 pm.