Feed Aid Int seeks a full-time Kampala-based Wash Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to serve as the dedicated Officer. This includes managing the overall work plan and process; leading the review, preparation, and editing of tools, protocols, and materials; editing final reports for submission; and presenting findings to USAID
- Engage and link private sector to support sanitation activities and scale up of sanitation within the country by strengthening partnerships.
- Engage with other partners and share their WASH experiences through documentation and dissemination.
- Support country Public Health Officer and Community Health Workers / Volunteers on effective engagement with the private sector including MFIs, mass-media and building construction supplies (for enhanced supply chain of building materials).
- Enhance sanitation and hygiene partnership linkages through existing and innovative forum such as Stakeholders meetings; chief barazas, Inter-Agency Coordination Committees (Local and National), Technical Working Groups (National and Local) among others.
- Regular update of the MIS including ensuring CLTS process data collected is uploaded into the system and provide support Public health officers in data analysis and reporting.
- Generate monthly report with specific actions on accelerating access to sanitation and ending open defecation for sharing with CPHO and national coordinating team
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to Public Health, Environmental Health, humanities, development studies
- Two years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, sanitation and hygiene products marketing, and/or partnership linkages in WASH projects within either private, NGO sector or the government
- Good knowledge of sanitation especially within rural Uganda context and familiarity with Community Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) processes
- Have good people skills including skills in organizing and running partnership meetings and workshop.
- Computer skills and reporting experience
Deadline for Applications: 4th July 2020 5 pm EAT
Send Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org