Ministry/Department- Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development
Post- DRIVER [RURAL ELECTRIFICATION DEPARTMENT]
Applicants should be Ugandans and duly appointed staff of Rural Electrification Agency holding an Ordinary Certificate of Education with at least a minimum of 5 passes one of which should be in English language plus two years driving experience in Government of reputable Organization.
You may also like:
- African Union (AU) Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- USA Embassy Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- 10 Easiest Countries to Obtain a Work Visa
- UNDP Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
The incumbent will be responsible to the Transport Officer for performing the following duties:-
– Driving Ministerial vehicles as directed by the Transport Officer;
– Ensuring the vehicle is in good condition, taken for service when it is due;
– Reporting any mechanical faults of the vehicle to the Transport Officer;
– Maintaining general cleanliness of the vehicle;
– Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
i)Visit the website https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors/Advert/Details/4833
ii)Click on “register as a new user” to create your account and complete your profile starting with the Bio data moving downwards
iii) If you already have an account, simply click on your right and update your profile
- iv)Click a Job from the list of advertised jobs in the menu.
- v)View the Job Details and Click “Apply now”
- vi)Review your application and SUBMIT.
- Applicants are allowed to apply for only two posts
Please Note: –
a)Only applications submitted on-lineshall be considered.
b)Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
c)Shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring along with them their original certificates of “O” and “A” level, Degree and Post Graduate (where applicable), Transcripts and Certificates as well as letters of employment plus National Identity Cards during the Oral Interviews.
d)In case of any inquiry, contact No. 0414254271 or0414342279 or e-mail email@example.com