(Closes 30th September, 2022)
The position reports directly to the Finance Manager.
Role of the Job:
To prepare reconciliations and ensure proper management of the bank wide general ledger in line with FTB guide lines and best accounting practices.
Key Result Areas:
You may also like :
- United Nations recruitment 2023/2024 Online application form
- IOM Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
- Posting of internally generated requests to support Branch & HQ Operations.
- Management of all Insurance payables
- Fixed Assets Management
- Grants Management in line with the requirements of IFRSs and Grant agreements.
- Timely reconciliation of all suspense accounts and prompt resolution of any identified anomalies.
- Revenue Assurance for all other incomes and any identified leakages followed up for timely closure.
- Reconciliation of all staff related general ledgers.
- Stock Management
- Timely Support to branches on finance related matters.
- Timely Provision of data required by both internal and external stakeholders and performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
Minimum educational and technical competence requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business Administration with major in Accounting
- Part professional qualifications like ACCA, CPA will be an added advantage
- Atleast (3) years’ experience in a similar position in a busy profit oriented Organisation.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Willingness to meet deadlines on a consistent basis
- Excellent Computer skills
- Demonstrated high integrity, independence, objectivity, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Extreme trustworthiness.
Suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. As well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Closing date for submission of the applications is 30th September, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY.
Please note that in line with the Bank procedures, no job offers are made online.