The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is a national savings scheme mandated to provide social security services to private sector employees in Uganda
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an elevating, competitive and meaningful environment? Seize your chance and apply for the NSSF Graduate Development Program
The applicants must possess the following key requirements:
• Applicants should have first-class in bachelor’s in mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Engineering.
• Must have completed an undergraduate programme in 2022 or 2023
• Must have graduated with a first class at the time of application
• Must have graduated with a First Class
• The applicants must be 18-25 years at the time of application
Graduate Training Application Process
We believe in making dreams possible and connecting the brightest talent to meaningful opportunities they need to build their skills, ignite their ambitions, and get closer to their purpose.
The eligible applicants will be required to send copies of academic credentials, application letter and detailed CVs addressed to the Chief of People & Culture on firstname.lastname@example.org from October 27, 2022 to November 2, 2022 . at 5:00pm.
Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.