Job Title: Assistant Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Reporting to: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Albertine Region (Hoima, Buliisa and Kikuube Districts)
Contract length: 12 months
- SABC recruitment : Latest Jobs & Online Application
- Driving Vacancies & recruitment ( March 2024) : Open Jobs/ Application
- DHL recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- Eskom Recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- NEPAD Recruitment : 17 Open Jobs/Online application
- Old Mutual Recruitment : Open Jobs/Online application
- NGO Vacancies & recruitment : Open Jobs/ Application
Job Purpose: To assist the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in the execution of M&E activities and overall coordination, support and guidance in stakeholder engagements and grievance management.
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will oversee the implementation of the project monitoring plan and will undertake routine data (quantitative and qualitative) collection and analysis on key project indicators using specifically designed instruments for project monitoring.
Monitoring, Reporting and Evaluation of the Implementation of Inclusive Livelihoods Project Activities by:
- Contributing to the development and utilization of monitoring tools, including pre and post training tests, surveys etc, and ensure that the data tools are properly used.
- Ensuring the timely and effective implementation of M&E tools in the site.
- Collect, record, manage and analyze project related data and results
- Track project activities to ensure timely implementation and alignment with project goals and objectives.
- Develop monitoring plans for projects in accordance with goals, objectives and indicators in project proposals and agreements.
- Assist in the development of logic models, and other monitoring and evaluation related information in the proposal and program development process
- Report results and findings to team members, and all other stakeholders as required.
Providing Support and Capacity Building
- Supporting, designing and developing training plans, training curricula and training materials and making sure they are validated by the Technical Advisor(s) and the Project Manager.
- Train team members on use of monitoring and evaluation tools and ensure proper implementation
Contributing towards the Development of the Project
- Participating in the assessment of gaps and needs in the sector of intervention and exchanging information with the Project Manager.
- Participating in review of strategies and project planning.
- Management and supervision of staff under his/her line management
- Respect of LEU identity, rules and policies
- Any other duties assigned by the senior management
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Social Statistics, Population and Demography, Development Studies, Social Sciences, Economics or any other related field of study.
- At least 3 years of practical experience of M&E, data collection, management and analysis in development and/or humanitarian sector with special emphasis on livelihood program Experience in community and stakeholder’s relationship building and management.
- Strong experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection.
- Experience in the implementation of project monitoring plan.
- Experience in monitoring projects is desirable.
- Adhere to LEU values and abide by the code of conduct and other policies.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, active listening skills, initiative and personal discipline, etc.
- Great attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong computer skills especially Excel and databases.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills with ability to write reports.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills.
How to apply
Applicants interested in the above positions should send their applications, detailed CVs, copies of academic certificates(certified originals to be presented at the interview and copies of the recent last 3 month’s pay) to: The attention of the Human Resource Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org with copies to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5:00p.m, 14th October, 2022.
NB: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Buliisa, Hoima and Kikuube locals are encouraged to apply.