Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Participate in the development of operational policy, strategy, guidelines and standards operating procedures
Provide technical support in project management
Track project activities to ensure they are delivered within the stipulated budget and time framework
Review status reports for partners and address issues as appropriate
Provide technical, administrative and management support to implementing partners
Conduct Research on project information regarding successful case studies
Assist with writing documents including project report and maintain an updated data base for informed research
Conduct monitoring and evaluation for the project (frequent field visit will be required)
Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or senior staff
Academic Qualifications and Competencies:
A graduate qualification in Nursing, Public health or International development or any other related field
Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in Related Field.
Possession of additional training and experience in Public health will be an added advantage
Should be highly motivated person and should be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Strong planning, presentation, and reporting skills
Advanced computerskills(SPSS, Microsoft office including Excel, word, PowerPoint)
Should be fluent in oral and written English with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Professional English writing and communication skills
How to Apply:
Please submit your completed application containing the following:
- Cover Letter,
- Filled and completed application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) template (form can be obtained on this link shared below),
- Reference letter(s) of previous employment(s) and;
- Copies of degree certificate and employment certificate
Link to application form and CV template: Click Here
All applications MUST be submitted ONLY on Tuesday 12th April, 2022 between 8:00am to 4:00pm.
- Applications MUST be delivered (in person) to KOFIH Uganda Office 3rd Floor, Mariba Building, Plot 17 Golf Course Road, Kololo, Kampala in person.
- Only candidates whose applications fully comply with the above mentioned criteria and that have been retained on the short list will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants shall be subjected to a writing test and oral interview.
- Please follow the link http://www.kofih.org/en/ for the detailed information of the organization.
Deadline: 12th April 2022