Duties and responsibilities
- Planning and budgeting for health data collection and preparation.
- Monitoring availability of HMIS tools in the organization and act as liaison for the organization with district local government to ensure adequate HMIS tools stock. Ensuring HMIS data quality in the organization is complete, timely and correct, conducting support supervision and guiding on data improvement.
- Ensuring data use in the organization by conducting training and leading in the production of organizational analytical health profile annually among other critical periodic reports.
- Participates in rollout of new system ensuring organizational adoption of new systems.
- Supporting disease surveillance monitoring disease thresholds and notifying in cases of upsurges and outbreaks in-line with IDSR.
- Planning, budgeting, and coordinating health data collection and management;
- Updating and maintaining the Health Management Information System;
- Collecting and analyzing data on health;
- Implementing measures for maintaining data security;
- Participating in support supervision;
- Supporting health research activities and programs;
- Imparting knowledge and skills to staff on information and data management; and compiling and submitting reports on health information Management.
- Degree in Statistics or Biostatistics or Applied Economics or Quantitative.
- Economics from a recognized University or Institution.
- Should be computer literate with skills in Statistical Packages/Spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel, SPSS, Stata, Epi Info etc. and common programming languages. Should be able to interact with at least one of the common relational database management systems like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, IBM DB2 etc.
- Three (3) years working experience in a similar position.
Information Communication Technology (ICT), financial management, Business and market orientation, planning, organizing and coordinating.
How to apply
Note: All applications must be addressed to the office of the Medical Director, Kumi Hospital. Attach your CV, cover letter, and confidential letters from two referees and relevant academic documents as a single PDF document.
- SABC recruitment : Latest Jobs & Online Application
- Driving Vacancies & recruitment ( March 2024) : Open Jobs/ Application
- DHL recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- Eskom Recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- NEPAD Recruitment : 17 Open Jobs/Online application
- Old Mutual Recruitment : Open Jobs/Online application
- NGO Vacancies & recruitment : Open Jobs/ Application
Deadline for receiving applications is: Friday November 25, 2022; 5:00pm
Detailed Job advert can be accessed at https://kumihospital.org/pages/E03.htm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Kumi Hospital Noticeboard