dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit a Brand and Advertising Manager in the Commercial (CCO) domain. Details are as below:
REPORTING TO: Head of Marketing
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role holder will be responsible for the implementation of Brand, Marketing, Product and Business unit plans so that corporate, business line and product objectives are achieved. The Brand & Advertising Manager collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise.
- Execute the activities stipulated in the marketing plan to achieve the Bank’s commercial objectives.
- Develop and implement programs /activities that reinforce the dfcu brand promise both internally and externally.
- Lead the development, creative evaluation, execution and measurement of compelling advertising for both Brand and products.
- Execute all product marketing activities in line with the product strategy and corporate guidelines.
- Manage the relationship with external agencies to ensure effective and efficient delivery on all brand and advertising matters.
- Interface with the various business segments and develop tactical marketing and sales activities aimed at achieving agreed objectives.
- Co-ordinate the production of marketing collateral in line with dfcu Brand standards.
- Co-ordinate Marketing promotional material requirements and manage orders with the suppliers in conjunction with procurement.
- Support the commercial launch of new products and services.
- Monitor and report marketing expenditure to ensure spend does not exceed that authorized within the marketing plan.
- Develop, implement, and maintain all channel branding requirements in line with the dfcu Brand guidelines.
- Manage the contracted outdoor, in store and on store sites including Billboards, light boxes, Branch signage and other company owned advertising sites.
- Develop insights from marketing research, client data analytics and marketing activity evaluations; and incorporate into marketing strategy and tactics.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing.
- Standard office ICT skills, including Digital marketing.
- The jobholder must be able to demonstrate experience in and understanding of consumer insights, copy strategy and ATL/BTL communication.
- The role requires specialist knowledge and experience in marketing and advertising, so someone who has worked on multiple projects and campaigns would be favourable.
- The principal skills required are in thinking /operating strategically and making things, together with an appreciation of other functions other than Marketing.
- Good networking, communication, and interpersonal skills to work with other teams for implementation of activities.
- Comprehensive background on High standards and quality control, tailored messaging for clarity and consistency in brand recognition and loyalty.
- Ability to prioritise key business initiatives to deliver planned objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to take responsibility for the Brand.
- Willingness to work extra hours as and when required to meet business requirements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Tuesday 12th October 2021 to the email address indicated below:
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300469.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.