I&M Bank Uganda is a commercial bank headquartered at Kampala Road plot 6/6A with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services, and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers. We are seeking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual with extensive experience and abilities to support business growth in the following position:
JOB TITLE: Brand & Events Officer
LOCATION: Head Office
REPORTS TO: Head, Marketing & Corporate Communications
The purpose of this job is to handle all brand management roles including advertising and promotions, event management and sponsorships.
- Participate in the development and management of the department’s annual budget.
- To manage the Bank’s Corporate brand and protect its integrity both internally and externally.
- Develop and manage the Bank’s product profile.
- Create specific Product Marketing plans for selected products and execute them in conjunction with Marketing and Business Units.
- Plan and execute promotion campaigns to foster the sales of selected products and services.
- Establish and maintain external partnerships like merchants’ tie-ups/service provider arrangements to bolster certain products.
- Design, implement and maintain certain services/products that have bank-wide implication but no defined business owners viz. customer loyalty programs, staff incentive schemes, product Apps etc.
- Conduct Branch quality audits review to be done in February and July.
- Handle all supplies and marketing inventory for new branches.
- Highlight quarterly branch requirements and ensure branding uniformity and quality is maintained.
- Handling Branding requirements for ATMs, Branches and Events.
- Create and implement structured distribution of branch promotional and stationery items and, ensure timelines are adhered to. Task to be completed within respective deadlines.
- Monitor Bank’s visibility /exposure on contracted media – ensure maximum exposure as stipulated in the signed agreements/contracts & keep a regular update of contract timelines.
- Regular checks on lighting, correct advertisements, well maintained flexes and contracts are up to date.
- Create and update template showing maintenance of billboards.
- Inventory of all marketing promotional material to be conducted quarterly, with repairs or replacements made where necessary especially in the case of tents, banners.
- Development, implementation and integration of strategic communications plans that advance the business’s brand identity in the market.
- Develop and execute strategies that are intended to create and uphold a positive public image for clients.
- Ensure brand consistency in all advertising efforts and branches.
- Provide technical support and advise on planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Provide technical assistance on all Bank events.
Minimum Education Qualification:
University Degree preferably in Digital Multimedia with qualifications in Marketing, communications / Brand management and related fields.
Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
Key Required Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Graphic design experience
- Brand management
- Supplier management
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Note: Deadline for this job posting is 25th January 2023 at 5:00pm and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted