Reports to: Executive Assistant to CEO
Department: Executive Office
Key accountabilities /responsibilities:
- Ensure a serialization format is created for all outgoing physical documents.
- Process, file and organize records and files according to company policies and procedures in both computer and paper filing systems
- Assist officers to track information as they execute their duties.
- Research records upon request and maintain logs of requests by tracking the movement of files and information through schedules and calendars to ensure no records are lost or misplaced and that they are returned when borrowed.
- Preparing new files and setting them up in both the computer and paper systems according to company procedures to ensure information is complete and files are included in all systems
- Ensure that all department records are properly labeled for easy access.
- Assist departments to retrieve documentation, especially during various audits.
- Assist with the management and routine assessment of inventory and supplies.
- Assist in operating scans and various office equipment.
- Compose correspondence to external and internal parties as may be requested.
- Ensure the highest levels of confidentiality
Academic Requirements and Relevant Experience
- Diploma in Office and Information Management or similar
- 3 years of experience in a busy office environment handling records
- Experience with Microsoft applications; word, PowerPoint, Excel, and others
- Experience with handling people’s requests and updating files
- Experience in using office equipment, printers, faxes, scanners, binders, etc.
- Clean criminal background
- Solid knowledge of office procedures and protocols
- Proven knowledge of document safety systems and procedures
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
You may also like :
- United Nations recruitment 2023/2024 Online application form
- IOM Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
- Capable of prioritizing
- Good problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Administrative skills
- Organizational skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Communication and influencing skills, especially when requiring colleagues to hand over records or to use the systems correctly.