Job Title: Communications Coordinator
Supervisor: Country Director and CEO
Job Type: Full Time
Duration: 12 months with the possibility for renewal
You may also like :
- United Nations recruitment 2023/2024 Online application form
- IOM Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
Country/Location: Kampala, Uganda
Start Date: Immediate
About Fairventures Worldwide:
Fairventures Worldwide (FVW) is a German based organization engaged in landscape restoration activities. Our Uganda program aims to find and implement solutions for large-scale restoration of deforested areas. FVW works with small scale farmers in Uganda to implement its reforestation programs. FVW approach to reforestation is through use of fast-growing indigenous tree species in agroforestry systems. FVW implements its programs through partnerships with local farmer groups and community entities for maximum impact and sustainability of projects.
The organization is currently seeking to recruit a Communications Coordinator
Purpose of the Position:
Fairventures Worldwide is seeking an individual with excellent communication skills to work full-time in our communications department. Communications Coordinator shall be supervised by the Country Director and the CEO.
How to apply:
● Email a cover letter and CV ONLY addressed to the Country Director, Plot 4A Kampala Road, Crown House to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th July 2022 not later than 5:00pm EAT.
● In the subject line of the email, indicate – Application for Communications Coordinator only.