JOB TITLE: COMPLIANCE AUDITOR (5 POSITIONS)
JOB GRADE: C5
REPORTS TO: AREA MANAGER
DUTY STATION: LIRA, KABALE, ISHAKA, MOROTO, HOIMA
You may also like:
- African Union (AU) Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- USA Embassy Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- 10 Easiest Countries to Obtain a Work Visa
- UNDP Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
Undertake an accurate reconciliation of employers’ accounts with NSSF and review the employers’ human resource policies with regard to workers’ terms of employment & emoluments paid in relation to their contributions’ records in order to ensure compliance with the NSSF Act and enhance business with the employers.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Draft audit notification letters indicating the list of documents relevant to the audit and highlighting the audit commencement date.
- Prepare audit reports and discuss audit findings with the employer.
- Participate in developing and tracking the strategic plans for the compliance section and ensure that they are aligned with the departmental strategy.
- Engage with different stakeholders in and out of the fund to facilitate the achievement of departmental and organisational objectives
- Review own performance and seek feedback to improve performance.
- Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders within and outside the fund
- Conducting exit meetings
- Hold meetings with the employers.
- Analyse employer’s cash flows, draft deeds of settlement, and payment plans and have them signed off.
- Register employees and generate TRNs for arrears on due dates
- Issue demand notes to audited employers, make calls, and visits and send emails to employers who have not made good their obligation of settling audited arrears. involve CID personnel for stubborn employers.
- Gather and obtain information as regards the whistleblower’s complaint from either the employer or from the whistleblower.
- Gather and prepare sufficient and appropriate documentation for onward submission to the legal department with the aim of prosecuting difficult employers.
- Completed Professional ACCA, CFA or CPA qualification.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, finance and Commerce or Statistics
Related Job Experience:
- A minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in a compliance/ audit function
- Demonstrable experience undertaking audits or compliance reviews within regulated entities.
- Commitment & Integrity
- Proactivity & Innovation
- Relationship Building
- Communicating and Influencing
- Resilience & Resourcefulness
- Customer Relationship Management
Interested individuals should click this link >>>>> to fill out the application form and also send copies of their application letter, curriculum vitae and academic qualifications, addressed to the Chief of People and Culture to email@example.com by Friday 13th October. Women are encouraged to apply. Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate and that providing minimal information or not attaching the required documentation may lead to the disposition of your candidature due to insufficient information provided.