JOB TITLE: CORPORATE STRATEGY OFFICER
REPORTS TO: MANAGER, CORPORATE STRATEGY
JOB PURPOSE: Provide strategic and technical support towards the development, execution, and monitoring of Strategy for UNOC Group and Subsidiary Companies. Conduct Industry, Scenario analysis and advise the executive on possible Strategic options and initiatives.
You may also like :
- United Nations recruitment 2023/2024 Online application form
- IOM Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
UNOC will ONLY consider online applications submitted through her website on the careers portal at https://www.unoc.co.ug/career-opportunities/
All applications should be submitted not later than Friday 7th October 2022 by 17:00 hours (5:00pm EAT).
1) Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level and O-level certificates
2) Applications without Certified academic documents will not be considered.
3) Attach a copy of the Curriculum Vitae
4) Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
5) Please forward any inquiries regarding this advert to firstname.lastname@example.org call telephone number +256 312 444 600. UNOC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants from the Albertine Graben are encouraged to apply.