Job title. Credit officer (01) FULL TIME
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
• Mobilize and sensitize customers about RIDO SACCO Loan products and other services in line with set targets.
• Present loan project proposals to the loan committee for decision making and give feedback to applicants in line with the lending and procedures for RIDO SACCO.
• Prepare and submit on timely report as may be required by management and donors of RIDO SACCO ltd
• Conduct a loan appraisal exercise in line with the ending policy of RIDO SACCO.
• Monitor and evaluate loan performance in line with the disbursement terms and conditions.
• Initiate recovery actions for loans in default in line with the policy guidelines and procedures.
• Organize focus group meetings with members in order to get feedback on how to improve RIDO SACCO Services.
• Minimum of a diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Cooperatives, Microfinance, Agribusiness or any business related course from a reputable institution.
• Aged between 25 to 50 years
• Experience of three years (3) in Credit management, financial analysis: prior experience as a loans officer is of an added advantage.
• Riding permit ,computer proficiency
• A Ugandan with a National Id
• Knowledge of financial and micro finance management systems will be an added advantage
• Strong communication skills.
The deadline is 14Th April 2022 before 4:30PM And the Application is addressed to:
Chairperson Human Resource
RIDO SACCO IGAYAZA,
P.O.BOX 527 KAKUMIRO
The application should be brought at the office during working hour Monday to Friday or through SACCO official
For more details contact: 0777093510.