Job Title: Brand Factory
Employment Type: Paid Internship
Location: Kampala, Uganda
The Brand Factory is a Marketing and Advertising Agency in Uganda that offers 360-marketing solutions to its clientele. Our services include: digital and traditional marketing, brand activation, visual design, website development, event marketing, etc.
We are looking for young and vibrant talent, well-versed with the dynamics of Data Analytics to join our team. You will be responsible for reviewing data and identifying key insights pertaining to our online activities.
You will also monitor and analyze the performance of online campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads, etc.) and provide detailed reports on performance along with ideas for improvement. A keen understanding of SEO and SEM is essential.
- Collect and analyze data from campaigns i.e, Google Ads, Social Media ads, etc
- Create timely reports and charts to help clients understand the data they are analyzing
- Monitor campaigns and report on performance
- Assist with gathering relevant information and ensure understanding of the project requirements
- Consistency in delivering error-free work, on time, at standards that meet or exceed agency clientele and agency expectations
- Communicate with teammates to ensure that they have all of the data they need to make informed decisions
- Recommending changes to products or services based on customer feedback
- Analyzing customer data to identify patterns or opportunities for improvement
- Collecting, analyzing, and storing data in an organized fashion to ensure that it can be retrieved efficiently when needed
- Working with the software development team to perform quality assurance tasks and deliverables
- Properly documenting, testing workflows and results
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft EXCEL
- Knowledge in collecting, organizing, synthesizing and analyzing data
- Strong research skills and basic data modeling
- Highly self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
- A teachable character with a willingness to learn and acquire hands-on skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in the latest digital and social media technology and channels
- Have interest in web analytics, data analysis, data visualization and insight development
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Openness to learning and a collaborative spirit
- Attention to detail, willingness to ask questions, ability to follow up initiative, enthusiasm to learn, and ability to follow direction
If this is you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note, the deadline for application is Friday 25th November 2022.