Our client in a microfinance institution is looking to hire Direct Sales Agents, who will be responsible for the sales and marketing of its products and services across the country.
- As a Direct Sales Agent, the major responsibilities of this position are to achieve set targets. (Accounts, Personal Loans, Deposits, E-Channels).
- Field activations and customer visits.
- Attend the company’s organized sales and marketing activations.
- Adhere to the company’s policies for both business and operations efficiency.
- Customer Service.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Any other delegated duties by the supervisor
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
The successful applicant should have the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Diploma holders will be considered for the role.
- Credits in Maths and English at O’level
- Excellent planning and organizing capabilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Should be 30 years and below.