Position : Director Quality Assurance & Accreditation (DQAA)
Salary Scale :NCHE 3
Number required :1 (One)
Reports to : Executive Director
1. Holds a PhD recognized by the National Council for Higher Education.
2. Must have served for at least five years at Principal level at NCHE or in a similar regulatory body, or served in a Higher Education Institution (University, ODAIs, or Tertiary) as Director of Quality Assurance, Principal or Dean, or equivalent portfolios.
3. Must have a minimum of 2 publications in peer –reviewed journal articles or equivalences;
4. Must have sound knowledge of quality assurance in higher education (Higher Education regulation, programme development and evaluation, institutional licensing & accreditation, higher education standards and Qualifications Framework, etc).
5. Must be ICT literate;
6. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills;
7. Knowledge of International Standards Organizations (ISO) is desirable;
Mode of Application.
Interested and eligible candidates should electronically submit as one attachment in PDF the following:
1. Application letter;
2. Updated Curriculum Vitae; including names and contacts of three credible referees;
3. Copies of academic certificates and transcripts;
4. Valid National Identity Card/Driving Permit/Passport; and;
5. Any other relevant documents to support the application.
The application should be addressed to the Executive Director, National Council for Higher Education, Plot M834 Kigobe Road-Kyambogo-Kampala and sent via Email to email@example.com not later than 4:00pm on Tuesday, 6th December 2022.
The subject of the email should clearly state the name of the applicant and the position applied for. NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NCHE is an equal opportunity employer, and any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.