Provides HIV/TB technical support to health care workers at supported HFs to enable assessment, diagnosis, clinical care and monitoring of HIV/TB to all patients.Provides HIV/TB technical support to health care workers at supported HFs to enable assessment, diagnosis, clinical care and monitoring of HIV/TB to all patients.
- Provide technical assistance and mentorship for health workers in HIV/AIDS and TB
- Provide continuous clinical mentoring in all areas including reporting
- Support Continuous Medical Education (CME) programs for all staff
- Support coordination of health education talks in HIV/AIDS related fields
- Lead and strengthen quality improvement activities in all HIV/AIDS related fields at all facilities
- Support referral and linkages for clients receiving care at supported facilities
- Support HMIS and program reporting for all supported facilities
- Support Health Facilities in management of non-suppressed clients
- Participate in compilation and reporting processes as required from time to time
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health
- Training in clinical management of HIV/AIDS and opportunistic infections
- Active registration with the Allied Health Professionals’ Council
- At two-year and above work experience in a busy clinical HIV/AIDS setting
- Experience in clinical care of infants, children and adolescents.
- Specific experience and training in TB management.
- Ability to interact productively and work in a team environment
- Self-motivated, innovative and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills required (Both oral & written)
- willingness to travel and provide care services at selected health facilities and outreaches
- Willingness to work and live in rural areas is required
- Good interpersonal skills