Reports to: Finance Director
Duty station: Buwenda Central- Jinja District (with frequent travels to operational districts)
• Safely transporting patients, staff, visitors as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
• Driving and maintenance of company vehicles
• Keeping the company vehicles clean and promptly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance
• Maintaining accurate records of the vehicles (log books, travel records, third party records etc.)
• Reporting any accidents, injuries, traffic tickets and vehicle damage to management
• Minimum of a Uganda Certificate of Education O’ Level
• 1-5 years’ driving experience in a medium sized company
• Defensive driving experience for risk management
• Basic skills in vehicle mechanics is desirable
• Knowledge of Ugandan Traffic Laws and Regulations
• Effective verbal, presentation and listening communication skills
• Computer knowledge and Report writing skills
How to apply
Indicate clearly on the application subject line the position name applied for.
Deadline for applications submission: Saturday November 5, 2021 at 5:00pm
More details can be found on the Company website: www.solehope.org
NO HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please note that Sole Hope does not solicit for fees to have applicants shortlisted or offered employment.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks from the application deadline.