VALIDITY PERIOD: 07/03/2022 – 18/03/2022
DUTY STATION: HEAD OFFICE
POSITION: EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
DEPARTMENT: EXECUTIVE OFFICE
The Executive Secretary position is responsible for handling standard office responsibilities on behalf of the executive office.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Handling all Phone calls, internal and external communications for the Managing Directors Office.
- Managing and Coordinating Meetings for the Managing Directors Office and where required taking notes and minutes to Managing Director meetings.
- Planning and Coordinating Board Room Meeting schedules for the Management Team.
- Preparation of meeting documents for Managing Director, filing and retrieval of correspondences to the Managing Directors Office.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of functional files for the Managing Director and the general office management.
- Planning and organizing the Managing Directors travel and itineraries including travel scheduling, hotel bookings, travel arrangements both local and international
- Coordinating Managing Directors events and speaking engagement with stakeholders
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence’s on the Managing directors behalf
- Preparation and consolidation of presentations and reports for Managing Director.
- Making/ receiving calls for the Managing Director, booking appointments, receiving visitors, etc.
- Ensuring the Managing Director’s office is in good working condition at all times i.e. computer, telephone and the entire maintenance of the office.
- Monitoring and managing the Managing Director’s schedule.
- Result Orientated
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication/influence and persuasion skills
- Flexibility/Tolerance of Ambiguity
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in any field from a reputable University
- 2 years work experience in administrative support roles
How to Apply:
All candidates who so wish to take up this role in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications with detailed CVs including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates to: email@example.com
Deadline: 18th March 2022