Project Name: General Food Assistance Project
Job Title: Field Operations manager (2 Positions)
Duty Station: Kyaka &Rwamwanja Refugee Settlement
- SABC recruitment : Latest Jobs & Online Application
- Driving Vacancies & recruitment ( March 2024) : Open Jobs/ Application
- DHL recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- Eskom Recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- NEPAD Recruitment : 17 Open Jobs/Online application
- Old Mutual Recruitment : Open Jobs/Online application
- NGO Vacancies & recruitment : Open Jobs/ Application
Immediate Supervisor: Field Operations Manager – General Food Assistance Project
To deliver commodities (food) equitably to the beneficiary households by receiving, distributing, accounting and reporting through the set standards of ADRA Uganda. You are responsible for coordinating day-to-day food and cash distribution to the staff in the implementation of the Project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, compile and present implementation challenges and submit them to donor meetings at field level in respect to the World Food Program commodity manual
- Prepare and disseminate the distribution plan to staff and beneficiaries in line with the beneficiary list
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual commodity status reports to your supervisor and the donor (Narrative) in line with FPMG and donor requirements.
- Review all statistical reports before submission.
- Plan and provide training to the staff in commodity management in line with the World Food Program commodity manual.
- Review all commodity documents to identify any mistakes for correction in line with standard operating procedures.
- Carry out staff appraisal in line with job description.
- Prepare invoice summaries to WFP for approval and funding in line with WFP/ADRA Uganda approved budget.
- Prepare the commodity annual budget in line with the approved project budget.
- Review cash vouchers in line with ADRA Uganda finance manual.
- Inspect the warehouse and produce a warehouse inspection report.
- Perform any other duties incidental thereto and/or a may be assigned by the Field Operation Officer or Head of Programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, or any other relevant field
- Should have 3 years of progressive working experience
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak kinyabwisha and swahili will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate and interact well with people from different educational, religious backgrounds
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
How to apply
Apply online at https://adrauganda.org/get-involved/join-our-team/