Position Title : Finance Assistant
Reference No : VN/UG/012/2022
Duty Station : Kampala, Uganda
Classification : General Service (G5) 1 Position
Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension Estimated
You may also like:
- African Union (AU) Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- USA Embassy Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- 10 Easiest Countries to Obtain a Work Visa
- UNDP Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : 22nd November 2022
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEXT AND SCOPE
Under the Overall Supervision of the Chief of Mission (COM), the administrative and functional supervision of the Senior Resource Management Officer (SRMO) IOM Uganda and direct supervision of the Senior Finance Assistant; and, in collaboration with relevant units at Headquarters and the Administrative Centers, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for managing the resources management functions in IOM Uganda.
• Completed Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finances, or related fields with three years of relevant professional experience. Or
• High School diploma with five years of relevant experience;
How to apply:
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM will only accept applications which should include a cover letter (not more than one page) and résumé highlighting the required education and experience.
Interested applicants may send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22nd November 2022.
Reference Number and Position Title: VN/UG/012/2022 – Finance Assistant should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
NOTE: Following the requesting unit, the vacancy announcement is re-advertised with a closing date on 22nd November 2022.
Previous applicants need NOT to re-apply.
Applications from qualified female candidates are especially encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Posting period: From 15th November 2022 to 22nd November 2022