HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
JOB TITLE: FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (1 VACANCY)
REPORTS TO: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
JOB PURPOSE: PROVIDE GENERAL FRONT OFFICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES TO SUPPORT UNOC BUSINESS OPERATIONS.
You may also like:
- African Union (AU) Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- USA Embassy Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- 10 Easiest Countries to Obtain a Work Visa
- UNDP Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
A Bachelor’s Degree [Honours] in Social Sciences, Arts, Development Studies, Public Administration, Social Administration, Office and Information Management, Business Administration, Secretarial Management, Administrative Secretary or any relevant degree
0-3 years working experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office administrative assistant.
UNOC will ONLY consider online applications submitted through her website on the careers portal at https://www.unoc.co.ug/career-opportunities/
All applications should be submitted not later than Friday 7th October 2022 by 17:00 hours (5:00pm EAT).
1) Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level and O-level certificates
2) Applications without Certified academic documents will not be considered.
3) Attach a copy of the Curriculum Vitae
4) Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
5) Please forward any inquiries regarding this advert to firstname.lastname@example.org call telephone number +256 312 444 600. UNOC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants from the Albertine Graben are encouraged to apply.