We are seeking volunteers to join our team as fundraisers to raise funds to support our programs and projects to end child marriage and keep girls in school.
As a volunteer, you will have the opportunity to start up fundraising campaigns on behalf of the organization, such as organizing fundraising events, reaching out to potential donors, and sharing and promoting our cause to your friends, family and on social media and have the chance to develop your skills in areas such as fundraising, communication, and community outreach.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are passionate about keeping girls in school and ending child marriage.
- Are able to communicate effectively and persuasively.
- Are committed to upholding ethical standards and maintaining confidentiality.
- Are able to work as a team.
- Have a desire to support the organization’s mission and vision.
Experience in fundraising is necessary, but a background in fields such as marketing, communications, or non-profit management may also be beneficial.
The minimum duration for volunteering is 6 months although one can remain with the organization for years as they rise through ranks.
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of girls, families, and their communities and are willing to commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week, we would love to hear from you. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information, and a brief description of why you would like to be a part of our fundraisers’ team, or you can fill in the form below.
- SABC recruitment : Latest Jobs & Online Application
- Driving Vacancies & recruitment ( March 2024) : Open Jobs/ Application
- DHL recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- Eskom Recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- NEPAD Recruitment : 17 Open Jobs/Online application
- Old Mutual Recruitment : Open Jobs/Online application
- NGO Vacancies & recruitment : Open Jobs/ Application