Job Title: Graduate Management Trainees (10 )
Organisation: China Forestry International Development Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Founded in 2017 in Uganda, China Forestry International Development Co., Ltd operates as a African based developer adding value to plantation products, mainly by resin extraction and wood processing. As of Oct 2018, we have already started our project in more than 3000 hectares of plantation employing over 800 workers worldwide.
You may also like :
- United Nations recruitment 2023/2024 Online application form
- IOM Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
Job Summary: The Graduate Management Trainee will join the China Forestry International Development Graduate trainee program.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should have graduated in the year 2021 or received results (with an academic transcript from the relevant University) and graduating in 2022.
- The applicants should have a CGPA of 3.4 or better
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
How to Apply:
NB: Please note only short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in the interview process.
Deadline: 31st July 2022