TotalEnergies Marketing Uganda Limited is seeking to develop the Ugandan youth through training and capacity building.
The Young Graduate Program targets fresh university graduates from our local universities. Over the past years, TotalEnergies Marketing Uganda Limited has successfully developed a good number of young graduates, through this initiative.
Context and Environment
This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a six (6) month local contract and twelve (12) months international exposure in TotalEnergies affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical.
We are interested in Ugandan fresh graduates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from reputable Ugandan Universities within the last 12 months
Candidates must not be more than 25 years.
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
- BBA, Marketing, Economics, or related business fields.
- Information Technology, Computer Science or a related Tech course
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate