Position Title: GRANTS OFFICER – 2 positions based in Kigezi & Lango
USAID’s Local Partner Health Services – Kigezi & Lango is a five-year Activity implemented by Joint Clinical Research Centre (JCRC). The activity is aimed at supporting the continuation of technical assistance for the implementation of a district-based, integrated package of quality HIV/AIDS and TB services to the beneficiary population in the Ten districts in Lango sub-region including Lira City, Lira District, Oyam, Kole, Apac, Kwania, Alebtong, Otuke, Amolatar and Dokolo.
The main goal of the activity is to increase the availability, accessibility and utilization of quality, integrated HIV and TB services.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
You may also like :
- United Nations recruitment 2023/2024 Online application form
- IOM Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
The Grants Officer will be responsible for assisting the Grants Manager with the management of full grant cycle process, including, compliance, quality assurance, data validation, and reviewing grant budgets, and in Compliance with USAID and JCRC policies
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• The Ideal candidate should possess a Bachelors-level education/training or equivalent experience in Finance and Business Management or related technical fields.
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience working on USGfunded projects, PEPFAR funding and reporting, and/or public health programs highly desirable.
• Experience with US Government-funded projects and acquisition and assistance rules and regulations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of granting procedures, from grant start-up, award management, to close out.
• Experience developing contracts and managing an acquisition process to completion.
• Computer literacy required (especially Excel, MSWord and Windows).
How to apply:
All applications must be addressed to;
The Manager Human Resource & Development at Joint Clinical Research Centre, Plot 101 Lubowa Campus off Entebbe Road, P.O Box 10005, Kampala-Uganda. Email: email@example.com: The application deadline is Friday, 27th May 2022 at 05:00 pm.
Strictly two documents combined in one PDF are required (Application letter and CV not exceeding 6 pages).
Note: JCRC is an equal opportunity employer. Any attempts of influencing the recruitment process will lead to automatic disqualification