Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. We are made up of over 62.000 people in over 130 countries. Our Vision is to become the most valued network in the profession by 2025.
Have you recently completed your degree? We are seeking candidates who have graduated in the vears 2020 – 2022 to fill twenty entry level positions in our service lines below:
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Business Risk
Education and Qualifications:
• Have a minimum of second-class upper degree in Bachelor of Commerce. Business Administration and Management, Statistics, Accounting and Finance and Information Technology.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
• Have good numerical and analytical skills.
• Be willing to work under supervision and learn new skills quickly.
• Be results-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
• Have sound knowledge of various Microsoft packages.
• Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
• Be able to work well within a team.
• Have effective written and oral communication skills.
• Possess a strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
How to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our Location: 3rd Floor. Lugogo One. Plot 23. Lugogo Bypass. PO Box 7158. Kampala. Uganda