Develop and maintain a Grants management database to enable effective tracking of all grants on board, ensure effective Grants management at all stages – start up, implementation, and closure as per donor guidelines and within the stipulated timelines, and track Baylor Uganda’s recovery from the different Grant contribution.
- Ensure up-to-date Baylor Uganda’s electronic registration for respective funders.
- Ensure Compliance with all donor requirements, and provide regular reports to senior management on Baylor Uganda’s compliance status.
- Ensure pre-award checks are done before any grant agreements or contracts are signed.
- Reviewing and ensuring that Project requests are in line with donor Guidelines and approved work plans.
- Prepare Routine budget monitoring against work plans reports.
- Support the development of budgets as part of acquisition/business Development.
- Make Expenditure analysis reports on a monthly and quarterly basis, tracking project unit costs.
- Make Budget against Actual reports to be reviewed by the line manager and shared with technical area leads/Budget holders.
- Prepare financial projections relating to grants/projects to advice on likely financial status in near future.
- Review partnership financial reports, and accountabilities for reasonableness and allowability.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- · A Degree in Business Administration or Finance, with exceptional spreadsheet construction skills.· The candidate must have at least two years of experience in grants administration from a reputable organization.
- · Professional accounting qualification (CPA/ACCA) is desired
- 2 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.