Skip to content
Head of Programme Development and Partnership
- Minimum of a Master degree in an area of social development or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years management in a both emergency and development contexts, preferably with solid experience in more than one of the Save the Children International priority sectors: education, protection, rights governance, Youth employment and economic empowerment, health and nutrition, and emergencies
- Excellent writing/editing skills, budget development skills and presentation/communication skills.
- Experience in presenting project information to donors and partners.
- Experience in leading development of large-scale or strategic proposals, including the development of project budgets greater than $1 million;
- Experience in developing large proposals for donors such as EC, USAID, OFDA, DFID, ECHO etc.
- Experience of working with financial and other data systems to produce budgets, analyse data and track trends.
- Ability to coach or mentor senior staff in proposal development or funding strategies
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mind-sets.
- Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in.
- Ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner.
- Ability and willingness to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, required.
- Commitment to Save the Children International values and policies including willingness to abide by and enforce the Child Safeguarding policy
CLICK HERE TO APPLY >>>>