Job: Head Pricing & Marketing
Reports to: Enterprise Director
The Head Pricing & Marketing is responsible for supporting the Enterprise Team with innovative products/Solutions, Ensuring right pricing for the enterprise services, revenue trend analysis and marketing communications support.
The role must co-ordinate closely with the Enterprise Director and Enterprise Group to ensure a consistent strategic approach to this segment including, Product, Branding, Marketing Communications, Sales, Acquisition and Retention strategy.
Key Result Areas
· Achieve the desired revenue by developing customized products, retention and acquisition programs
· Carry out daily revenue & margin trends analysis with an aim of identifying possible revenue enhancements
· Boost the Postpaid and corporate prepaid revenue: By developing and implementing Postpaid programs to grow the revenue
· Create and develop Hybrid programs within the market.
· Implement flexible Pricing structures for enterprise and Corporate clients
· Monitor the post-launch performance of products in relation to generated revenue and customer satisfaction
· Carry out Market research and competition analysis with the support of the sales team
· Developing relevant, clear & easy to understand communication that drives consumers to use Airtel Business as their first choice product.
· Work in close conjunction with the CREs (Customer Relationship Executives) and retention team to implement targeted promotions and campaigns for the inactive and potential churning companies.
· Design, manage, and analyze programs and offers to create stickiness of the Corporate Clients.
· Any Other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing /related field.
· Master’s degree would be preferred additional qualification dependent on experience
· CIM will be an added advantage.
· 3-5 years of experience in Marketing or Product Development; experience in telecommunications business and sales is an advantage.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions from data, management of information and trends.
· Ability to innovate and deliver value to business at multiple levels
· Experience in running on the ground events
· Experience with Brand and Communications management
· Utmost professional integrity
· Delighting the customers
· Strong communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Teamwork & Collaboration with stakeholders
· Attach copies of all academic documents.
· Soliciting of influence of any nature will lead to an automatic disqualification.
· We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not hear from us within 1 week from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Interested Candidates are invited to submit their applications to the email address below. Please attach your CV, academic qualifications and day phone contact.
Send Email to: vacancies@ug.Airtel.com and clearly indicate the email subject as “Head Pricing & Marketing”
Closing date: 25th Nov’2020