Development of the project health information systems and ensuring its running smoothly. Supporting the cluster offices in maintaining eHealth systems across all Baylor supported sites.
- Development/set up of the project health information systems
- Work closely with the M&E teams to ensure that project teams, CBOs, and District staff have the right skills to use eHealth systems including UGANDA EMR, Point of Care, OVC Tracker, KP/PP Tracker and community databases among others are well running smoothly.
- Supporting the M&E team and the facility MRAs in trouble shooting system challenges and IT related challenges.
- Carry out point of care installations for all facilities/sites supported by Baylor Uganda.
- Build the capacity of project teams and health workers in the use of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) technologies for data capture and spatial technologies for spatial data capture and analysis to guide programming for geographical areas with the highest-burden.
- Work with the M&E team to conduct quality checks on the system to ensure the systems are functioning as intended, and program needs are being met.
- Liaising with technology partners to ensure program requirements are translated into useful tools.
- Support the cluster team in troubleshooting software and hardware challenges at their cluster offices.
- Liaise with the main IT office to strengthen network, communications and other IT services provision at cluster offices like email, CUG, IT security, HRIS, procurement systems, finance systems.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- · Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related course.
- · 2 years of Experience in supporting eHealth systems.
- 2 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.