Job Title: Human Resource Officer – 1 Vacancy
Reports to: Manager Human Resource and Administration
Reference: FZ/EXT/2022/23- 04
You may also like :
- United Nations recruitment 2023/2024 Online application form
- IOM Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
The Human Resource Officer (HRO) will be responsible for providing technical support in the delivery of Human Resource and Administrative services for the smooth running of UFZA.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare Human Resource and Administration performance reports and Work plans;
- Handle staff welfare;
- Compile and update the staff list;
- Compute and maintain the staff leave records register;
- Provide advice on Human Resource matters using established guidelines as and when required;
- Ensure proper fleet management;
- Assist the Human Resource and administration Manager in Office maintenance including supervising air condition servicing, cleaning, painting, office fumigation, furniture and fixture repairs; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Proficiency in the relevant computer packages including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
- Self-motivation and ability to work under tight deadlines in a competitive environment;
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent people relation skills
- A bachelor’s degree in any relevant field with a bias in Human Resource Management from a recognized Institution.
- A post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management or Public Administration will be an added advantage.
A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in a reputable Institution.
HOW TO APPLY
All candidates who are suitably qualified should send their applications together with a comprehensive curriculum Vitae with daytime contact details and three (3) referees and their full contact addresses, copies of academic testimonials and certificates as well as other relevant professional credentials to email@example.com
The application and all attachments should be sent as one file in PDF format properly labelled with the Applicants name.
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 16th June 2023 at 5.30 p.m. Only applications sent by email will be considered.
Successful candidates shall be offered contracts subject to the rationalisation guidelines of Government.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Uganda Free Zones Authority,
6th Floor, Communications House
Plot 1, Colville Street,
P.O. Box 37578,
UFZA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and gender equality. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and applications received after the closing date will not be considered.