Ref: GHU 003/2021
Global Health Uganda (GHU) is a registered not for profit, limited liability company with the mission to promote child health by conducting and facilitating quality and relevant research in child health, neurodevelopment and interventions. GHU invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Human Resource Officer.
Human Resource Officer (1 position full time).
Job Summary: Responsible for the day-to-day activities in the HR department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
You may also like:
- African Union (AU) Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- USA Embassy Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- 10 Easiest Countries to Obtain a Work Visa
- UNDP Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- Responsible for the entire recruitment and onboarding process of staff.
- Maintain the personal records of employees.
- Assist employees with work matters, career development and personal problems.
- Responsible for staff welfare and wellbeing.
- Responsible for passing on all official communication from management to staff members.
- Responsible for the overall performance management in the organization.
- Responsible for dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Ensure staff are well motivated by planning and organizing team building activities for the staff and management team.
- Any other duties as assigned to you from time to time in line with your work.
Skills and Person specifications:
- Degree in Human Resource Management with sound knowledge of key aspects and principles of modern HRM. Post graduate qualification in HRM an added advantage.
- At least two years’ experience in HR in a busy organization.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to coordinate, plan and motivate teams towards a common goal.
- Ability to build trust, respect and confidentiality.
- Prior experience in non-government organizations will be an added advantage.
Candidates who fully meet the above requirements should submit a TYPED cover letter, a detailed CV, all necessary academic documents and the contact details of three work related referees all in one PDF document addressed to: The Human Resource Officer, Global Health Uganda, P.O BOX 33842, Kampala, Uganda.
Kindly send your application to the email email@example.com not later than Wednesday November 3rd, 2021 at 5.00 pm.
We appreciate your application however; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful.