Job title: IT Infrastructure Officer (1)
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Manager IT Infrastructure
Grade: HFB 4A
Direct Reports: None
Internal – Business Technology Teams, All staff (Key Users)
External – External IT equipment & Services Vendors
- To configure, monitor and maintain the Banks user computing infrastructure including servers, desktop, laptops, UPS systems, ensuring availability of all. The role is responsible for patching all computer devices.
Download : Full job details & Application procedure >>
Interested candidates should submit their applications with a recent CV, copies of all academic transcripts, certificates and testimonials, daytime telephone contact, postal and email address and three competent referees not later than Friday, 17th March 2023 by 5:00pm to:
Chief Human Resources Officer
Housing Finance Bank
4 Wampewo Avenue, Kololo
Please take note that all applications should be sent by email to Recruitment@housingfinance.co.ug
DO NOT HAND DELIVER YOUR APPLICATION.
Please take note that this advert is both internal & external. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Guidelines for submitting Documents
- Ensure that all your documents are scanned and submitted in 1 single batch using the following order:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic Documents and Certificates
- The maximum document size is 10 MB
- Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject