Oil Palm Uganda Limited (OPUL), is a joint venture between Wilmar international, Josovina of Singapore, Bidco Uganda Limited and the Government of the republic of Uganda. Oil Palm Uganda Limited (OPUL) has established over 6,500 hectares of oil palm supported by over 4,500 hectares of small holder farmers on Kalangala Bugala Island with two palm oil mills of 20TPH capacity. Replicating the Kalangala model, we are also undergoing development of new nucleus and small holder’s estates in Masaka, Kyotera and Buvuuma. We conduct business in a prosperous safe and environmentally sustainable manner that promotes well-being of our shareholders, community, government, employees and customers. Our vision is to be the leading internationally competitive high yielding low cost oil palm plantation and milling company producing sustainable palm oil.
Due to expansion, we are seeking for qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies in our company
• Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Communications Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information Systems
You may also like :
- United Nations recruitment 2023/2024 Online application form
- IOM Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
• Minimum 3 years of helpdesk support and experience in running IT projects.
• Strong customer service skills with a knack for problem solving.
• Possess an aptitude for acquiring new skills and knowledge.
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments in a fastpaced and highly challenging environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Job application procedure
Suitably qualified candidates can send their Applications to: The Human Resource Department Oil Palm Uganda Limited, P.O. Box 37, Kalangala or E-mail: email@example.com
Closing Date: Within two (2) weeks from the date of advert publication.