Watu Credit is looking for an IT Technician who will be responsible to implement, maintain and oversee overall IT&T infrastructure, provide technical and software support in daily operations of the company.
- Responsible for maintaining computer systems. Building and reviewing company’s computer systems and ensuring the efficient operation of all system aspects. Troubleshooting problems, configuring hardware and software, implementing back up processes and assessing systems for upgrades or replacements.
- Setting up, configuring, troubleshooting and fixing network infrastructure in any of company’s premises.
- System installation and upgrades – Responsible for installing new systems and assessing and implementing upgrades as needed. Conducting consistent analyses of a company’s computer systems to determine if existing components meet the company’s needs and perform upgrades or updates as needed.
- Timely preparing hardware and software for company’s employees.
- Keeping track of IT asset inventory and maintaining stock.
- Organizing IT item shipments to and from company’s satellite branches.
- Assessing security implementations and deciding which is best for the company.
- Conducting projects, installing, and managing these systems, following up with updates, creating passwords, installing promo cards.
- Setting up call centre accounts and soft phone, following up with structure, integration and troubleshooting in the company’s call centre system solution.
- Installing, troubleshooting and supporting any other apps or programs which might be implemented in the future to any of the company’s departments (supporting officers in front and back ends).
- Experience in network security, network infrastructure configuration and Mikrotik products will be considered as an advantage.
Does this Sound Like You?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT admin/technician related roles.
- Technical knowledge in Networks and Computer Systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Work experience in finance industry would be highly preferred.
- High level of ownership.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Agile and flexible to be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced organisation.