Northern Uganda Youth Development Centre (NUYDC) Omoro District under Ministry of
Education and Sports invites applications from suitably qualified Candidates to fill vacant positions that exists at the Institution
1. Instructor Carpentry and Joinery (1)
2. Instructor Agriculture (1)
3. Instructor Electrical Installation (1)
applicants must have
• Diploma in the trades listed above
• Qualification in technical Teacher Education/Instructor training.
• Must be registered by Ministry of Education and Sports as technical teacher/Instructor.
• Craft Certificate/ National Certificate in the trade.
• 3yrs of teaching experience.
• Age: Below 50 yrs.
Post/ Title: Workshop Technician Painting and Decorating.
Requirements: Applicants must have Diploma in Civil engineering
• Craft certificate OR National certificate in the trade
• 3 years of hands on experience
• Age: Below 50yrs
NB :All the above positions are one year contract renewable
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
Applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and at
least two competent referees, one of whom MUST be from your current or previous
employer should be addressed to: –
Northern Uganda Youth Development Centre
P.O BOX 835 GULU
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
OR emailed to email@example.com or Hand delivered
Emails must be sent as PDF in one Zip folder.
Those who responded to the previous advert are highly encouraged to re-apply.
To reach not later than Friday the 22nd of October, 2021 at 5:00 pm.