The Petroleum Authority of Uganda is a statutory body established under Section 9 of the Petroleum (Exploration, Development and Production) Act 2013, and in line with the National Oil and Gas Policy for Uganda which was approved in 2008. The mandate of the Petroleum Authority of Uganda is to monitor and regulate the exploration, development, and production, together with the refining, gas conversion, transportation and storage of petroleum in Uganda. This includes ensuring that petroleum operations in Uganda are carried out in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, statutes and in line with international best practice for the petroleum industry.
The Petroleum Authority of Uganda invites applications from qualified Ugandans who fully meet the required job specifications and with the right personal attributes to occupy the positions below in the Authority’s established structure:
- Senior Internal Auditor-Technical
- Senior Operations and Compliance Officer.
- Drilling Engineer
- Completions Engineer
- Petroleum Officer, Gas Processing
- Petroleum Engineer
- Economic and Financial Analyst
- National Content Officer-Manpower Regulation
- Officer, Occupational Health
- Officer- Occupational Safety
- Senior Officer, Corporate Affairs Officer
- Director Human Resources and Administration
- Manager Human Resources
- Senior ICT, Security Officer
- Management Accountant
- Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation.
Closing date: December 05,2022