Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the underlisted vacant posts in the service of Kole District Local Government. Applications should be submitted in Triplicate on PSC form 3 (Revised 2008) addressed to the Secretary, Kole District Service Commission, P.O. Box,419, Lira not later than 26th November 2021, 5:00PM.
Serving officers in Government should route their applications through their Heads of departments/Supervisors who must be informed of the closing date. Application forms can be obtained from Public Service Commission, Kampala or any District Service Commission offices country wide or maybe downloaded from the Ministry of Public Service Commission’s website on www.psc.go.ug. Applications should bear the title of the post and reference number accompanied by 3 recent passport sized photographs, photocopies of certified academic certificates, national Identity card, other relevant
documents and indicate day time telephone contact.
Kole District Service Commission is committed to the principal of Equal Employment Opportunity. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
For details regarding job descriptions and person specifications, please visit www.publicservice.go.ug
- SABC recruitment : Latest Jobs & Online Application
- Driving Vacancies & recruitment ( March 2024) : Open Jobs/ Application
- DHL recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- Eskom Recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- NEPAD Recruitment : 17 Open Jobs/Online application
- Old Mutual Recruitment : Open Jobs/Online application
- NGO Vacancies & recruitment : Open Jobs/ Application