Provide technical support for the HSS lab function in supported districts; Take responsibility as the focal person for attached district Hubs and Health Facility laboratories
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Laboratory Technology/Medical Laboratory Sciences or equivalent.
- Registration with allied health professional council with Annual practicing license.
- Training or experience in ISO 15189 implementation.
- Training in Laboratory Bio risk management.
- GCLP and LQMS Training and implementation
- Training in logistics management
How to apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should apply through the Mildmay Uganda online job application system which can be accessed via this link http://22.214.171.124:8082/MUGJOBSONLINE Only candidates with complete information, and who meet the specified job requirements will be contacted.